Are you a weekend warrior on a budget? The Beach Tour surf trip is for you!
You’re a pure adventure and fun seeking person. Get off the beaten track, far away from the crowds.
Get into the epic landscape of the north-west coast of Ireland. If you are short on time the Beach Tour
is the ultimate adrenalin hit. We will bring you on our tour bus from Dublin direct to Bundoran and back again - easy!
Ride a wave in the Atlantic Ocean, explore sea cliffs & caves from a sea kayak or speed along golden beaches in a Blo-kart (land sailing).
During your two day stay choose from 2 of 4 activities; surfing, sea-
After your adrenalin rest and relax in our chosen top rated hostel accommodation situated in the heart of Bundoran town in Donegal Bay.
You can also head out at night to sample some of the best Guinness in the north-west and check out the many live music events held in the town’s pubs and clubs.
You will be staying at TurfnSurf Lodge in Bundoran town in county Donegal. TurfnSurf Lodge is a family run business established in 2006.
They provide dorm and private ensuite rooms with breakfast included.
The Lodge offers a range of services including sea views, linen & towels, TV in all rooms, free WiFi, full kitchen facilities, chill out room, changing rooms for activities and outdoor chill out areas. Your accommodation is located in the centre of town close to all shops, restaurants, bars and other services.
Our tour groups are always small (max. 16 people) and we pride ourselves in providing you a personal service in a safe
and secure environment. All of our staff live locally, know the area well and will be able to help you with any of your queries. All our
activities are fully accredited by the various governing bodies; we are a fully insured and accredited activity and bus tour provider.
- Get away from the tourist crowds & experience the real Ireland.
- Explore the Atlantic Ocean, sea cliffs, mountains and golden sandy beaches of Ireland’s beautiful north-west coast.
- Bus direct from Dublin to Bundoran every Friday.
- Great value and affordable way to explore Ireland’s west coast.
- Pick a choice of two exciting adventure sports; surfing, sea-kayaking,
SUP and blo-karting.
- Feel the thrill of standing up & surfing your first wave in the Atlantic Ocean.
- Take a different view of the coast’s cliffs and sea caves from a sea kayak.
- Get to grips with the wind by speeding along our golden sandy beaches in a Blo-kart (land sailing).
- Stay in clean, comfortable backpacker accommodation in the centre of Bundoran town.
- We’ll direct you to the best night-life and live music going on in the town.
- Walk the beautiful sea cliffs around Bundoran. Afterwards pop into a local café for a cup of tea and a chat.
- Travel in a small group & become the best of friends by the end of day one!
- Experience that Irish welcome & as the locals say “have the craic!”
- Friendly, personal and safe service.
- All of our instructors are fully qualified and accredited. All our bus drivers are fully qualified.
All activities are fully insured.
Price & Details
€119.00 Standard Room
€139.00 Private Room
What Kind Of Room Can I Book?
Standard: This is a mixed dorm room with a maximum of 6 people per room.
Private: This is a double, twin or triple room.
*All rooms are ensuite with TV and the price includes a continental buffet breakfast. Linen and towels are included.
- Bus transport direct from Dublin to Bundoran town County Donegal
- Off the beaten track adventure
- A different experience of Ireland
- Great value and affordable bus tour to suit anyone up for an exciting adventure
- Small group numbers and personal service
- 2 nights hostel accommodation including breakfast each morning
- Choice of two awesome activities; surfing, sea-
kayaking, SUP and Blo-karting (land sailing)
- All equipment for activities is included.
- 4x4 Land Rovers to bring you to and from your activities.
- Accommodation includes; all ensuite facilities, linen and towels, free WiFi, full kitchen facilities,
chill out lounge with DVDs & Playstation, changing rooms for activities and wet room storage.
- All taxes and entry fees included
Note: your departure is guaranteed once we have confirmed your booking.
What Do I Need To Bring?
We provide all equipment for your activities. You just need to bring a swim suit for wearing under your wetsuit for surfing, seakayaking and SUP.
You might also want to bring a towel so you can keep the one you get in the hostel clean for your shower later on. You will need a pair of
leggings or tracksuit pants and trainers for the Blo-Karting (land sailing).
- Remember be sure to bring a sense of fun & adventure too!
Can Anyone Do The Activities?
You do not need to be an extreme sports person to try our activities. The activities are suitable for most people from ages 7 to 70 years old.
You will just need a very basic level of fitness. For surfing it is best if you are comfortable in the water and have a very basic swimming
ability. Our instructors are very experienced and all activities are conducted in a safe environment. If you have any concerns please email
or call us and we can answer specific queries.
Travel from Dublin to Bundoran. Check into accommodation. Chill out in the Lodge – free time.
Breakfast provided in the Lodge. Do activity in morning. Chill out in the Lodge – free time.
Breakfast provided in the Lodge. Do activity in late morning. Return to Dublin, departing in the afternoon from Bundoran.